Friday, March 19, 2010

Today is the Day!!

Adam comes home today!!! Addyson and I are so excited to have Daddy home again, we have missed him so much =)

As much as I love Colorado this whole snow in March is NOT cool. I know that March is sometimes our snowiest month but I am OVER IT. If all of this snow nonsense inhibits Adam coming home and Christie coming in for the weekend I am going to FREAK OUT. It is coming down pretty bad, and it's not pretty, it's ugly and hateful snow and I want to punch it.

Ok, time to settle down....So I leave for the airport today at about 3:30 so I can navigate through this awful weather to meet Christie at the airport!! Then we get to wander around and watch the planes for an hour until Adam's flight comes in! yippie!!

Before going to the airport the plan was to pick up my bridesmaid dresses that came in so I can deliver them this weekend since we will all be together, but this snow is really messing with my motivation. I just do not want to take Addyson through downtown Denver in the snow just to try and find parking and end up parking across the street in the resturant parking lot and then have to find the elevator that we could not find last time and ended up carrying addyson in the stroller up two flights of stairs and all of this in the snow. SNOW, YOU RUIN MY DAY!!

In case you can't tell, I do no like the snow today. I try to stay indifferent most snowy days but I have big plans today and those big plans do not include driving on icy streets to pick up two people from the airport.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Today's snow is not any fun. Stay safe while driving through the snow and hope that even with the snow that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete