Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dishwasher Safe

I am busy getting the house ready for Addyson's party on Sunday and I finally had to get some things off my kitchen counter and I have come to the following conclusion.

I HATE things that have to be hand washed. Call me lazy if you want but I don't like washing things by hand (dishes or laundry) and would rahter just let it sit on the counter until I finally get the motivation to wash it.

Adam bought this very nice cast iron pan on clearance and I warned him that I am not going to wash it, it would always be his responsibility. Long story short we used it once...3 months ago...and I finally gave Adam the ultimatum if he doesn't wash it by Friday I am throwing it in the garbage. That is how much I hate washing things by hand.

I just don't find it sanitary, and it's a waste of my time when I can just put it in the dishwasher.

My rant is over.

Until next time...



2 comments: