Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm a Winner!

I win a lot of random things.

When I'm in the car and a contest comes on the radio I will call and I have won countless items. I have won concert tickets (which we sold on craigstlist for a tidy profit), movie tickets, CD's, gift cards, etc.

Well today I won a...


SUPERBOWL PARTY FOR 28 PEOPLE CARE OF NOODLES AND CO!!!


When I went out to lunch with my brother a few weeks ago I entered to win this contest and completely forgot about it. I got a phone call this afternoon saying I won 7 party bowls, which feed 4-5 people, and I just need to let them know what I want and when I want to pick them up on Sunday!

This saves the money I was going to spend on party food and I can now devote it to party drinks! haha

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. You do win a lot of things, my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! ONCE I won movie tickets and I felt like a celebrity...haha. I don't really win things! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete