Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend of Fun!

After the last depressing post I feel like I need a nice one to show I'm not still depressed.

Saturday was such a good day. After that not so good week I needed a time to relax and do some of the things I love. I got my hair colored by my lovely and talented sister-in-law Alysha. She works at this really nice salon in Broomfield called DeMaj (shameless plug) and is able to color my hair for next to nothing (she has to charge me for supplies and of course I give her an OUTRAGEOUS tip). She did an amazing job and we had a very nice chat about the up-coming months (including birthdays, bridal shower, births!!!!, and parties).

When I got home Adam and I had errands to run including finishing our registry at Target and shopping for furniture. Our new house has a layout that just doesn't work well for our sectional, it really takes up an awkward amount of space. So we are searching for a new sofa and love-seat and will either sell our current sectional (since it is very new) or just save our sectional for the basement. We are also in the market for a new tv stand, even though our tv is mounted on the wall, we need something that has more DVD storage and doesn't look as ridiculous as our current one.


This is Adam's first choice, I think it's a tad too long.


The day ended with a dinner at Lonestar (because kids eat free on saturdays!) and a movie on the couch with my loves.


Today we went to the boat show in Denver with my dad, brother James, and nephew Jordan. We had gone last year and the kids had a blast climbing on all the boats and posing with the inflatables. This year however they didnt have the same kid-friendly exhibits. It was still fun though. My dad got more accesories for his boat and Adam picked out our boat.


The interior


The exterior

We came home and took naps, and now i'm blogging while dinner is cooking in the oven. It has been an amazing weekend to an awful week.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment