Thursday, February 18, 2010

I need a job

The economy hit us hard last year. Adam was forced to take furlough weeks which meant we had un-paid weeks last year to try and work out finances in a one-income household. Needless to say things were hard, but we made it through, just as we always have and always will.


Today, I am finding it hard to see the big picture and look to the future with hope and trust that God has a path for us and I just need to be patient until he reveals it.

Since graduating in May I have had these student loans hanging over my head threatening to come into re-payment and threatening to take away my freedom. November came around and I was able to push the loans off since the job hunt has been less then fruitful but my biggest loan of all will expire at the end of this month and force us into re-payment. A debt my little family can not afford without me having a job.

I am filled with so much fear right now about what our next step is going to be. I have been on the job market since March of last year hoping I could settle a job by the time of graduation, but alas, here I sit a stay at home mom without a single prospect of a full time job.

I am running out of options.


I am running out of time.


I am running out of hope.


What I am asking for is positive thoughts and prayers to help me through this agonizing process of applying for jobs and facing rejection.


Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Like I said last night, I will be praying for you and hoping that the perfect job (or at least one that pays) will end up in your lap soon.

    ReplyDelete