Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happenings!!


This has crazy fun week (besides this awful cold that has kept me on the couch the past couple days)!! Starting with Thursday we had a wonderful dinner at Courtney's new house! Addyson had a great time going up and down all of their stairs and it was nice to catch up with them since they have been ridiculously busy this past month!


Friday night we built gingerbread houses with my brother and his wife*
*when I say we I mean alysha and I built them while the boys watched 'The Hangover'


Saturday morning Addyson and I were able to shop with Courtney for a while until Adam met us to get new cell phones. On Saturday night we had every intention of going to the Parade of Lights but the weather was just too cold for little kids to go to. Plus we were able to watch it on TV on Friday night anyway.

I have been very productive this week when it comes to wedding planning! I got all my save the dates ready and stuffed in envelopes along with my Christmas cards. I have all of my measurements for my bridesmaids done so we can finally get the dresses ordered! I also got a wonderful holiday card from the Embassy Suites where our reception will be held.

Lastly, my brother and his wife found out today if they have a boy or a girl coming to join the family in April, and the verdict is....IT'S A BOY!!! Congratulations James and Alysha on taking one more step to building your family football team =)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for dresses and baby boys!!!
    What are some of the names they're throwing around?!

    ReplyDelete