Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


We didn't send a letter out with this year's card, but here is what we did this year!

Addyson turned 1 in March and I went a little crazy on a party for her. We had about 30 people attend and she had a blast. She learns new words every day and loves reading, singing, and imitating her all her animal sounds.

I am still able to stay at home with Addyson and am thankful for each day I get with her. The job market is just not working in my favor this year! During the days we love to go to the park, visit her Grandma and Papa (my mom and dad), and of course play with cousin Jordan.

Adam is still working for Hach and loves his job (most days). He is able to be home with us by 3:30 daily so we are very grateful for the time we get to spend together. We normally have so much to do when he gets off work it probably still feels like work!

In June we purchased our first home together! It is still a work in progress, there is still so much I want to do around here, but time and money sometimes run short. Having this home is such a blessing and it's nice to call a place "home" after apartment living for so long.


I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and travel safe to be with friends and family.


Merry Christmas!!



Next year I hope we have much more to report on including Addyson's 2nd birthday and our wedding in May!



Our Save the Date for those who were wondering what it looked like =)



*I erased our last names for privacy reasons




No comments:

Post a Comment