Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crafty Weekend

As I write this post Adam is hard at work in the garage building this...


A picnic table the perfect size for our little Addyson! (not in these colors though)


We have been busy doing home improvement projects this weekend which has required 2 trips to home depot. The first night we went for "inspiration" on indoor and outdoor projects and today has resulted in a large purchase of building materials, paint, tools, and other misc. items!

We bought enough materials to build two of these little tables, one for Addyson and one for Jordan since his birthday party is tomorrow! I got paint for his in BRIGHT orange and BRIGHT blue (colors of the Florida Gators), but I haven't decided what to do with Addyson's yet...

I will post pictures when we have the final product!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished result! We have been doing lots of home projects too!

    ReplyDelete